- Handspun and Hand-knitted.
- Only half the finger length for times you need your fingers free.
- Fine, lustrous, alpaca fibers ensure excellent natural comfort and warmth.
- 100% natural alpaca (no dyes).
- For men and women.
- Comes in assorted natural non-dyed alpaca colors.
This is a rustic product handspun and hand knitted by shepherds in the Andes high lands in Peru. Because the individual hand work required by each of these products it is not possible to offer consistence in the sizes, shape, colors and depicted figures they carry.
This product is offered in two versions:
Raw: This is the product as it comes from the Andean High Lands. It may come with some farm dirt or also have some loose stitches.
Prime: This is the product after the best effort of our team of reviewers in Peru. We do our best to make sure it looks as good as possible.
The Raw and Prime options are offered in order to bring you the best price and the best products at the same time. Many customers prefer to review the products themselves so there is no need for them to get the Prime option.
Please contact us if you have questions or need more information.